Life has become simpler now because getting your hands on the latest bridal sarees and jewelry rental is easier. We often find ourselves at a crossroads whether to pick a rental or just buy the thing and think about its reuse later. Often we fall for the sales pitch and choose the latter but only to regret later to have invested such a huge sum in attire or a piece of intricate jewelry that we are probably never going to wear again.
There are many options for rentals in the city that let you choose bridal sarees from your favorite designers and rental jewelry of your liking for a fraction of their actual cost for your big day. You don’t have to pay a hefty amount to own them for your special day and the best part is it applies to the groom’ wardrobe as well. Even the men can find the best designs from their favorite labels at the most affordable prices. This is where we should think about avoiding buying sarees or jewelry when there is an option to rent them in.
The Affordability Factor
When we talk about being conscious financially, we tend to ignore fashion. What typically happens is all the known brands come with a price tag that is practically out of our reach and we begin to believe that fashion comes at a cost and start contemplating ways to expand our budget. We are forced to make a choice between our finances and fashion and it happens with most of us.
The fact remains that if you want to own a fashionable piece of accessory or an attire that is a class apart and comes with a sought after label, you will have to shell out big bucks but things don’t have to be so gloomy after all. Following aspects make bridal sarees and jewelry rentals in the city all the more affordable for you:
- You just have to pay a minor “damage” deposit at the beginning of the process and then sign an agreement stating that you will be responsible for whatever happens to the garment or accessory.
- You will also bear the cost of any dry cleaning or repair of the piece in question in case of any mishap
- In most agreements, the cover for such mishaps is typically included in the advance deposit paid by you
- You can rent the garment or jewelry for one or more days and will be able to avail discounts on multiple pieces rented by you
- The final cost paid by you turns out to be as less as 10 to 25% of the actual price of the garment or maybe even less in some cases
- The best part is you get almost all brands and designers under one roof and at the end, the damage deposit will be returned to you when you return the rental to the company
So what are you going to pick for your big day?